Thursday, February 7, 2008

Heartless Bitches International

Well, I've submitted an application to Heartless Bitches -- I used to read the site in college, and then sort of forgot about it or wandered away or whatever, having read literally every single page the site contained or linked to. Some lovely snark to be found, and some good writing.

I really appreciate a good mocking. I wish I were better at dishing them out myself, but unfortunately the Ghost of Khan Past rises up, still in elementary school and terrified of all of her peers, and often strangles what I meant to say, or makes me stutter or blush. Darn her. Darn her to heck. Poor thing.

Sidebar: yes, Khan really is the name on my license. And I don't mind if people yell "Khaaaaaaan!!" at me as I walk by, but I reserve the right to insist that they shake their fist at the sky while doing so.

No comments: